Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Collection & Usage of Personal Data
We use the information we collect in limited ways, such as:
- Answering customer service requests or requests for more information (on the Contact Us page)
- Adding your details to AgroBH’s Agricultural Directory (Farmers and Farms only)
Selling your personal information to third parties is against our policies and laws. In certain situations, AgroBH may be required to disclose personal data in response to legal requests by government authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
To request the removal of your information from AgroBH, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. To safeguard your personal data, the electronic storage and transmission of personal data will be secured with appropriate security technologies.
As most of the websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve the services, marketing, analytics and website functionality.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, AgroBH uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, they help us to provide you with the best possible experience when you browse our website and will enable us to make improvements.
Cookies improve your browsing experience by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information, you’ve given, so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Analyzing how you use the website to improve the way it works for you, to make sure that you find what you’re looking for easily, and to ensure it meets your needs
- Monitoring the efficiency of our marketing campaign
You can use your web browser to:
- Delete all cookies
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Block ‘third-party’ cookies (i.e., cookies set by online services other than the one you are visiting)
- Clear all cookies when you close the browser
- Open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the web without recording your browsing history or storing local data such as cookies (you should, however, be aware of the limitations of this feature in a privacy context)
- Install add-ons and plugins that extend browser functionality.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you affirm that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Moreover, by using this website you agree that you will not violate or attempt to violate the security or integrity of the website, including and without limitation to, accessing data not intended for users of the website; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website to security breaches; and attempting to interfere with services to users of the website (including submitting a virus or corrupted data to the website, overloading the website or continuously posting repetitive material on the website). Along with attempting to decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the content or software comprising or making-up the website; and/or sending unsolicited advertising or other communications to users of the website.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement on the home page and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of these changes.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
If we change how we use your personal information, we will notify you here or via email.